June 8, 2020
June 22, 2020
ENDO Online 2020 will take place from June 8 to 22, and will feature a mixture of on-demand and live programming to ensure researchers and clinicians have access to the latest information within the field of endocrinology without having to leave their office. Because the COVID-19 pandemic has canceled many meetings and made accessing learning opportunities and new science challenging, we are happy to offer complimentary registration to ENDO Online 2020.
ENDO Online 2020 will include:
- an easy-to-navigate online Conference Center;
- on-demand sessions focused on a variety of clinical topics, including pituitary, diabetes, and more;
- live programming dedicated to basic science;
- availability to earn Continuing Medical Education credits and Maintenance of Certification points;
- programming for early career professionals; and
- a digital exhibit hall where participants can access resources and chat with exhibitors about the latest science and technology
Learn more about ENDO 2020 on the link below!