Since its founding in 1960, the ISE has been dedicated to equip physicians and other health care professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to provide the best care for their patients. ISE organized the ICE Congress and supported meetings all over the world to achieve its mission.
In recent years, the ISE developed new diverse training and education opportunities for the community of endocrinologists around the world, including:
- A newly branded CME program which aims to help foster the globalization and inter-regional development of existing national meetings by offering ISE supported Symposia and travel fellowships to member societies all over the world.
- An online portal – the ISE Global Education Hub – that gathers and blends educational content from ISE’s own and supported meetings. The portal serves as a year-round virtual community and single-entry point for online educational resources in endocrinology
ISE Global Education Hub
The ISE Global Education Hub serves as our year-round virtual community and single-entry point for online educational resources in endocrinology.
- CME accredited interactive content,
- materials from past and future international educational events,
- needs-based online activities, and
- forum discussions focusing on essential gaps in continuing medical education as identified by our global membership.
Our goal is to support a learning environment and collaboration in the endocrinology field that reflects ISE’s mission, vision, and values through updated online content, e-learning courses, and blended programs.