Why join ISE?
We represent the global endocrine community through our society members and partners; national and regional organisations of clinicians, researchers, academics, nurses, dietitians and other allied health professionals active in the field of endocrinology. By collaborating with over 75 national and regional societies, we reach out to more than 50.000 health professionals globally. We are a voice for progressive change in providing optimised life-long health for people with endocrine disorders worldwide.
Apply for membership
ISE is a federation and accepts as member a scientific society, non-governmental, not-for-profit association, health or research centre or public entity that is actively concerned with prevention and care of people with endocrine disorders in its country and is registered or established under its national law.
Our members enjoy the following benefits:
- Global Network: be part of, and contribute to, the leading global network of endocrinologists, representing more than 75 countries around the world and driving the global agenda for endocrinology.
- Congresses: every second year, our prestigious ICE congress is held in partnership with our members. As ISE member(s) you can bid for the congress and eventually host an international congress in your own country.
- Communication platform: with our global reach we provide a unique platform to communicate your activities worldwide and can help you reach a wider audience. As a member, you can submit articles or advertisements for publication on our webiste, newsletter and social media channels.
- Global Outreach: we provide international faculty and travel grant support with a focus on meetings organized in low- and middle-income countries and we help an facilitate training opportunities in disadvantaged parts of the world. As a member you will have exclusive access to apply to our call for proposals.
- Education Partnerships: our new online Global Education Hub provides a platform to showcase your society and your educational activities. Reach a global audience and provide our community with the latest information about your society.
- Travel Grants : we provide travel grants for young investigators to attend our biennial Congress and other regional meetings, with a particular focus on those in low and lower income countries.
- Voting and nominations rights: all members have nomination and ratification rights for the election of ISE Officers and the opportunity to propose members of your society to serve on the Programme Organising Committee of the ICE congresses and our various working groups.
ISE will charge a minimum fee of 150 USD per organisation. For organisations involving more than 50 members, a fee of 3 USD per member will be applied.
Before you apply for ISE membership, you need to ensure that you have the right on behalf of your organization’s board or executive body to apply. Your application will be reviewed and submitted for approval to our Executive Committee and we will respond in 6 weeks.
Become a Partner
Partnership agreements are defined on an individual basis, depending on the activities of the organization wishing to collaborate with ISE and mutually beneficial agreements that are shaped.
Although we can work with our partners on specific projects that will be commonly defined, all our partner will have access to the following benefits:
- Promoting their activities through our communication channels: website, social media, newsletter
- Opportunity to provide input in shaping the program of our ICE Congress held every two years in different parts of the world
- Opportunity to suggest common education projects and promote educational activities through our Education Hub
- Opportunity to attend our General Assembly as observer
- International scientific societies actively concerned with prevention and care of people with endocrine related disorders and conditions, active in more than one country and with at least half its membership base not being from one single country. If you are a federation and some of your members are also our members, joint membership models can be envisaged.
- International NGO’s concerned with the prevention and care of people with endocrine related disorders and conditions.
- Patient groups: a patient support group, national, regional or international, actively concerned with the prevention and care of people with endocrine related disorders and conditions
- Any other organisation concerned with the prevention and care of people with endocrine related disorders and conditions, wishing to engage with us
For more information about partnership opportunities, please contact our Executive Director Ariane Brusselmans at ariane (at)isendo.org