We represent the global endocrine community through our society members and partners; national and regional organisations of clinicians, researchers, academics, nurses, dietitians and other allied health professionals active in the field of endocrinology. By collaborating with over 80 national and regional societies, we reach out to more than 50.000 health professionals globally. We are a voice for progressive change in providing optimised life-long health for people with endocrine disorders worldwide.
Apply for membership
ISE is a federation and accepts as member
- National scientific societies registered or established under its national law
- Individuals from unrepresented countries
- Associated organizations related to the field of endocrinology
Our members enjoy the following benefits:
- Global Network: be part of, and contribute to, the leading global network of endocrinologists, representing more than 75 countries around the world and driving the global agenda for endocrinology.
- Congresses: every second year, our prestigious ICE congress is held in partnership with our members. As ISE member(s) you can bid for the congress and eventually host an international congress in your own country.
- Communication platform: with our global reach we provide a unique platform to communicate your activities worldwide and can help you reach a wider audience. As a member, you can submit articles or advertisements for publication on our webiste, newsletter and social media channels.
- Global Outreach: we provide international faculty and travel grant support with a focus on meetings organized in low- and middle-income countries and we help an facilitate training opportunities in disadvantaged parts of the world. As a member you will have exclusive access to apply to our call for proposals.
- Education Partnerships: our new online Global Education Hub provides a platform to showcase your society and your educational activities. Reach a global audience and provide our community with the latest information about your society.
- Travel Grants : we provide travel grants for young investigators to attend our biennial Congress and other regional meetings, with a particular focus on those in low and lower income countries.
- Voting and nominations rights: all members have nomination and ratification rights for the election of ISE Officers and the opportunity to propose members of your society to serve on the Programme Organising Committee of the ICE congresses and our various working groups.
ISE will charge
- FULL Members: a minimum fee of 150 USD per organisation. For organisations involving more than 50 members, a fee of 3 USD per member will be applied.
- INDIVIDUAL members: a fee of 50 USD for an individual membership from an unrepresented country. To check if your society is a member of ISE, please click here
I wish to submit an application on behalf of my organisation
Before you apply for ISE membership, you need to ensure that you have the right on behalf of your organization’s board or executive body to apply. Your application will be reviewed and submitted for approval to our Executive Committee and we will respond in 6 weeks.
I wish to submit an application as an individual member
If your country is not represented, we would like to start a conversation with you and understand why you wish to join ISE and how we can help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check if your national society is already a member or not. If yes you will benefit from all members’ rights. You can still subscribe to our newsletter to get information about our activities directly in your inbox.