Open positions to fill at the International Society of Endocrinology!
Interested to join a vibrant global community dedicated to develop endocrinology around the world?
Our activities are expanding, and we would like to involve our members in various new committees that we are setting up. We are a federation, and we will accept nominations that are endorsed by our member societies.
Please check if your country is a member and reach out to your national society should you wish to get involved in our activities:
We are seeking nominations for the following activities:
Early Career Committee
- Objectives: Develop activities for early career clinicians and reseachers, support the development of ISE activities to suit the needs of the future generation.
- Term: 2 years renewable once
- Official Start date: October 2020, some preparation work may be required from April 2020 onwards
- Group report to: ISE Early Career Chair
- ToR available: YES
- Meeting requirements: up to 3 meetings a year, preferably conference calls preferable and possible physical meeting at ENDO or ICE
- Funding available: none, fundraising will need to be conducted as part of the activity
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: 31 АUGUST 2020
Program Organizing Committee ICE 2022
- Objectives: design the scientific program for the International Congress of Endocrinology in Singapore
- Term: 1,5 years from September 2020 to February 2022
- Meeting required: POC Meeting in Singapore to attend (November 2020), ICE 2022 to attend (February 2022)
- Group report to: ICE co-Chairs (Prof. Ken Ho and Dr. Melvin Leow)
- Funding available: Travel (economy class) accommodation and subsistence provided
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – NOW OPEN!
DEADLINE: 31 MAY 2020
Our Executive Committee is composed of some statutory positions from regional and national societies, and some “at large” positions. In October 2020, a couple of members will step down and we are calling for the following positions that will be elected by the Executive Committee:
- 1 FELAEN representative (For member societies of our regional partner in Latin America)
- 3 “At large” representatives (not represented by a regional or national group)
Objectives: Define the strategic direction of the society. Decision making body.
- Term: October 2020- October 2024.
- Meeting required: 1 physical meeting per year, and 3-4 telephone conferences a year
- Group report to: ISE Chairperson
- Funding available: Travel (economy class) accommodation and subsistence provided for the ICE Congress meetings
HOW TO APPLY? Through your national society, member of ISE. Please contact your national endocrine society if you are interested. Fill in the application form below and send it to them. They should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for societies to submit candidates is on 30 April 2020.