Open positions to fill at the International Society of Endocrinology!
Interested to join a vibrant global community dedicated to develop endocrinology around the world?
Our activities are expanding, and we would like to involve our members in various new committees that we are setting up. We are a federation, and we will accept nominations that are endorsed by our member societies.
Please check if your country is a member and reach out to your national society should you wish to get involved in our activities:
We are seeking nominations for the following activities:
Education Working Group
- Objectives: to implement the Education strategy for ISE and support the development of educational resources and materials for the ISE Global Education Hub
- Term: 2 years, renewable twice
- Official start date: October 2020
- ToR available: YES
- Meeting requirements: scheduled conference calls throughout the year (up to 4) and a physical meeting once annually, during ENDO Congress and-or at the ISE’s International Congress of Endocrinology
- Funding available: none, fundraising will be conducted with the help of ISE Office
- Deadline for application: 31 August