Make the most of SLENDO 2019! Check out ISE pre-congress online activities!
SLENDO 2019* is slowly approaching and there is almost no time left! Do you want to enrich your learning experience and make the most of it?
Complete a set of pre-congress online activities linked to the following live sessions and obtain CME credits upon completion:
- Contemporary Management of Graves’ Disease by Dr David Cooper (US)
- Thyrotoxicosis in Children by Dr Navoda Atapattu (Sri Lanka)
Participating in this activity will help you:
- Recall the standard treatments for Graves’ disease
- Identify potential side-effects of antithyroid drugs
- Recognise the utility of long-term antithyroid drug therapy
- Identity hyperthyroidism in children based on clinical history
- Reflect on and solve real-life patient studies