COVID-19 Vaccination toolkit by WHO
While the world is battling the global pandemic national and international organizations work hard to support the countries with guidance, tools and training for the new stage of vaccination of citizens. WHO has created the COVID-19 vaccine introduction toolbox to support Ministries of Health, health workers, partner organizations, and other stakeholders to prepare for and implement COVID-19 vaccination.
The last up-to-date materials you can find on the links below and on the official WHO website.
The COVID-19 vaccine introduction toolkit is now available in all UN languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish. The pages will be updated when more resources become available. For questions, comments or feedback, please e-mail: COVID19vaccineresources@who.int.
Check out also these new resources added to the Toolkit to support COVID-19 vaccination:
COVID-19 Vaccine Specific Resources
You can also watch the videos from the COVID-19 vaccine-specific resources course on how to handle, prepare, and administer COVID-19 vaccines here:
- AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S/nCoV-19 [recombinant] COVID-19 vaccine training video (5 min)
- Moderna mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine training video (6 min)
- Pfizer Comirnaty Tozinameran training video (7 min)
- Recognizing Anaphylaxis training video (4 min)
- The Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccine explainer is now available.
- Considerations for optimizing deployment of AstraZeneca/AZD1222 and SII/Covishield vaccines in a time-limited constrained supply situation provides an overview of programmatic considerations to guide national decision-making.
COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Guidance
- Vaccine effectiveness and impact guidance and its accompanying sample size calculator provide interim guidance on how to assess COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness. It discusses critical considerations in the design, analysis and interpretation of vaccine effectiveness evaluations to avoid biased results.
COVID-19 Vaccination Capacity Training Resources
- The Health Worker COVID-19 Vaccination course is now available in various languages: AR CH EN FR RU SP and also in Dutch, Indonesian, Macedonian, and Vietnamese. If you’d like to request access to the presentations, please email COVID19vaccineresources@who.int.
- The COVID-19 immunization checklist, an important job aid for health workers, is also available in new language versions. AR EN FR RU SP PT
- The COVID-19 Vaccination: Building Global Capacity webinars continue every Tuesday from 12:00 to 13:00 CET (interpretation into French and Spanish). Webinar materials are available through TechNet-21. For registration links and additional resources, please visit the Project ECHO website.
Feel free to share this information with your colleagues and networks!