The International Congress of Endocrinology (ICE) is the most widely attended medical conference of its field. The rich, diverse and colourful content of the event coupled with its global perspective make it a congress not to be missed by academics, clinicians, researchers and industry partners across the globe.
In 2014 the International Society of Endocrinology (ISE) are proud to be partnering with The Endocrine Society to host The 16th International Congress of Endocrinology held jointly with The Endocrine Society's 96th Annual Meeting & Expo ICE/ENDO 2014 in Chicago the which promises to be the world's largest ever gathering of endocrinologists and scientists working in hormone research.
ISE award up to up to 100 fellowship support grants to bring young endocrinologists from all over the world to ICE meetings. Preference will be given to young endocrinologists and/or endocrinologists from developing countries who have demonstrated effectiveness in endocrine research. Endocrinologists must be 35 years of age or under, with first authorship of a submitted abstract to ICE/ENDO 2014. Submission of an abstract is a pre-requisite for all travel grant applications and abstract scores will be an important criterion in the award process.
Personal grants of up to US$1,500 for trainees outside USA and up to US$1,000 for those within USA, will be awarded exclusively to cover expenses such as travel to and from the conference site, conference registration fee, and/or housing costs. Those receiving travel grants will not be exempt from paying the registration fee, but will be invited to an ISE Fellows event at ICE/ENDO 2014. Reimbursement will be made at the Chicago meeting in US dollars.
- 3 December 2013 Abstract Submission system opens with option to apply for ISE Travel Grant
- 29 January 2014 Abstract Submission and ISE Travel Grant application deadline
- 3 December 2013 Abstract submission system opens
- 29 January 2014 Abstract submission system closes
- Successful Abstracts available on-line tbc
- 23 October 2013 Congress Registration Opens for Members
- 14 November 2013 Congress Registration Opens for Non-Members